Why’re we known as the Best Small Business SEO Agency?
“Your profit is my goal! My biggest pleasure is not just Digital Marketing or SEO, but seeing your profits grow through it. Why not give me a quick call directly for a chat?”
— Navin Shanmugarajan, Senior Director
Blurn specializes in digital marketing, and our experience in harnessing the power of SEO will get your small business noticed. No matter how much time or money you spend on developing the website for your business, it only pays off if people can find it easily. Search engine optimization (SEO) helps improve the search engine ranking of your website.
Using a reliable marketing company to optimize your website for search engines is an investment that reliably pays off quickly. SEO changes rapidly, and like other aspects of business, you will need occasional tune-ups to keep your website appearing near the top of search results. To understand why it is worth investing in search engine optimization, you need first to understand what search engine optimization is and how it improves your business model.
Studies have consistently shown that businesses that appear on the first page of search results see a dramatic increase in traffic. If your site does not appear within the first three pages of results, you will have little traffic to your website and will remain invisible in the virtual world. The traffic to your site has a direct correlation to seeing a return on the investment you made into your website. Without excellent SEO, that return on investment may never materialize.
How we help you increase the quality of SEO on your website?
Google and other search engines use sophisticated algorithms to determine the ranking of each site, and those algorithms are a closely held secret. However, by studying what type of content does well, we know that some things are critically important in getting a site ranked well. Those include:
- Quality content remains the foundation for any website. The content must offer genuine value to users and written in a manner that is clear, engaging, and free of errors.
- Clear meta tags, meta titles, and meta descriptions improve the user experience and increase the SEO of a website. These allow search engines to quickly categorize what your site is about and serve as a user's first introduction to your website.
- The natural use of front-end links, where the content on your website provides links to relevant high-value information from other sources, is viewed favorably by search engines. With quality content, you also hope to build back-end links organically. The hope is that other websites will link to the content on your website based on its quality and value. The more sites that link to your content, the higher your ranking will be.
- Blurn crafts page titles carefully with keywords that state the purpose of each page. These keywords improve your overall SEO, and they also make your site user friendly for customers.
- If you are a brick and mortar business, we help you take advantage of your geographical location. If you sell products from a local store, you want local customers to see your business when they are searching for the products you sell. There are numerous ways to accomplish this, but it starts with using keywords on each page of your website mentioning your local area.
- Evergreen content is content that remains relevant for months or years to come. We help you create quality evergreen content, which serves to increase the SEO of your site and also saves on costs. Quality content creation can be a costly endeavor. You need fresh content to provide value to your customers, but a base of evergreen content means that you do not have to generate as much new material
Why should you work with Blurn?
- SEO is at work for your business around the clock. No matter how dedicated your sales and marketing team, they take time off from their duties. Your website never takes a day off, and it is passively increasing sales potential continuously. At Blurn, we have in-house staff trained in all aspects of website design and optimization.
- Blurn understands the importance of local search engine optimization. For local optimization, there are different best practices in the industry, and Blurn specializes in the creation of local organic content optimized for your business.
- Mobile users now far surpass computers, and the Google algorithms for local content changed dramatically. Blurn has kept track of the changes that are driving local content, and our researchers are continually updating protocols for local optimization.
- SEO is a tool of the trade, and like all tools, investing in quality will save you money. Professional optimization of your website is something that provides a tangible boost to your company that lasts. Blurn provides researchers, copywriters, and analysts to provide you with the best possible optimization.
- SEO is the foundation of your website. Blurn specializes in website development, and we can build your website from the ground up. Starting with a solid foundation will help save you money, time, and resources when creating your online presence. We know that without an excellent plan for search engine optimization, it will not matter how glitzy your website, or how much you spend on a domain name. Search engine ranking is what ensures your website will be seen, and without it, it doesn't matter how user-friendly your site is or how great the pictures of your products.
- An online presence is a necessity in today's technology-driven business climate. Whatever goods or services your business provides, people expect to be able to find you online. That expectation is now so ingrained that people often question the legitimacy of a business that does not have an online presence. Extrapolating that, if your company is hard to find online, even established customers might think that your competition can offer more because they are easier to find online.
- Blurn has the resources to customize the optimization of your site, and our copywriters can generate content designed to draw customers that are looking for the products or services that you offer. Our team of expert copywriters will upgrade your existing content and create new content by adding value for your customers while simultaneously improving SEO.
- Businesses need targeted organic optimization that puts your website in front of potential customers. Generic SEO can help your search engine ranking, but if your customer base can't find you, then it is of little value to your business. Let Blurn's marketing professionals help you target the audience that will result in the highest number of conversions.
- If your business has an established social media status, SEO helps leverage the value of social sharing. If your company does not have an established social media presence, Blurn's SEO strategists can guide you in understanding the potential value of social media. SEO optimized content shared from your website across social media can equate to a large volume of free advertising.
What sets Blurn apart from other digital marketing companies?
- Not all SEO providers are equal. Blurn works tirelessly to provide solutions for each aspect of improving your website. We start with a complete audit of your website to create a customized plan specific to your needs. Our customers return again and again to Blurn because they trust the reliability of our professionals and have seen first-hand the results we provide.
- Blurn understands the importance of returns. W offer an SEO pre-analysis to help you understand the potential return and the projected timeline for the return. A pre-analysis is a tool that will help clarify the risk vs. return of proposed changes.
- We identify your competitors and present a strategy to help your website surpass your most direct competition. In local organic optimization, customization based on your company's geographical customer base is essential.
- Blurn will optimize your website's code to communicate clearly with search spiders and help build quality backlinks to your company's site.
- Our team of expert copywriters will upgrade your existing content and create new content by adding value for your customers while simultaneously improving SEO.
- Blurn will provide detailed analytics of your website's performance so that you can see what is working and what could use improvement. Our initial audit will give you a clear understanding of the strong points of your website, and we offer clear guidance on where and how your digital marketing budget can be put to the best use. Included in your initial audit, we give a full hazard analysis that identifies common mistakes that can harm your company's online presence.
- We never lose sight of the end goal, which is bringing more targeted traffic to your website and increase the conversion rate of the traffic.
- Blurn specialists help you solidify and properly leverage your social media presence.
- We know that to be successful, we must establish a relationship built on trust with each client. We take our reputation seriously and abide by a code of ethical marketing strategies. You will find our marketing specialist to be straightforward, honest, and reliable. Implementing a full optimization overhaul is not something that happens overnight, so we know that establishing a good working relationship with our customers is paramount in helping you achieve your business goals.
Why Blurn is the right choice for your small business?
Blurn's SEO strategists understand both the art and the science involved in SEO. With over thirteen years of experience, we know what matters most to business owners. When looking at digital marketing strategies, companies want to know one thing. What will the return on investment (ROI) be for their company? Blurn professionals can provide detailed information about the projected ROI and an estimated time-frame for the return.
We pride ourselves on customer retention. Customers only repeatedly return when they are deeply satisfied with the quality of work and the ROI. We value every client and strive to provide the same level of attentive service to small businesses as we do our largest corporate clients. Contact us today to find out what we can do to help you meet the goals you have for exponential growth.
What Our Clients Say About us
If lead generation is what your business needs, we strongly recommend Blurn.
– Chris Nelson-Smith
—Head of Trading, Vantage FX
More Digital Leads
More SEO Leads
More CRM Leads
Why not drop us a line with your details for a quick chat?
3 Simple Reasons Why We’re The Best SEO Agency
We’ve an unbending commitment to reverse-engineering Google/Bing and understanding their algorithmic intricacies that affect your search ranks.
Industry-leading Talent & Training
We execute our SEO Services through some of the most talented people with world-leading training.
From the very start to finish, we keep an unblinking eye on your profitability, measuring our success only through the high-quality enquiries we generate for your business.
We’re an SEO Agency that Helps You
Get High-quality Leads: Through precise targeting of relevant High-traffic keywords.
Get Leads through Google Maps: Get potential customers through Google Maps.
Manage Your Online Reputation: Ensure that people see only the appropriate things about you.
Save Significant Money: By cutting costs on paid marketing and on other channels.
Increase Share of Voice (SOV): of your brand overall so that your brand recognition is improved.
Our SEO Deliverables Include
Targeted SEO campaigns: We take care of all SEO work needed for best commercial results.
Daily optimisation: We carry out various On- and Off-page work daily and monitor results.
Free Training: We provide the necessary training to your in-house teams for best results for free.
Free Anytime Consultation: We’re happy to consult any time you need, by phone or email.
Free Regular Reports: We take you through reports and break things down, so you best understand.
Our Cutting-edge SEO Innovations
High-Quality Link Earning: To ensure your website is powerful in Google’s/Bing’s eyes.
Google Maps Optimisation: For getting your potential customers straight to your door.
Localisation: For precise regional targeting and acquiring local customers quickly.
Internationalisation: For businesses with multinational presence to get the best results.
Online Reputation Scoring: To monitor your brand reputation and keep up excellent brand image.
100% Transparent, Trusted & Family-owned
As a family business that’s been thriving on trust for well over a decade, we treat our clients too as our extended family. So, also be prepared to face some blunt truth! Read More reasons why most successful companies trust us.
Lowest Price & Best Service Guaranteed
We guarantee the lowest price for the amount and quality of work we offer; or we will happily beat any quote you get by 20%! Whether your business is a multinational industry leader or a small start-up, we will give you utmost priority for the work we do for you.